We are hiring!
Are you a senior accountant looking for a new challenge? This is an outstanding career opportunity if you have your sights set on taking the next step in your career to become a mentor, coach and team trainer/leader. Join a high performing boutique firm! Social and Dynamic! Be a part of a successful, fun, vibrant and friendly team!
Who are we?
At Argyle Professionals, we are excited at the idea of always evolving, growing and innovating. Argyle Professionals are located in Moss Vale and in Wollongong and have a vast depth of experience with corporate and individual clients.
At Argyle Professionals, quality of life at work is paramount. We care about the personal and professional development of each of our employees. We offer a lot of leeway and have created a climate of trust and openness in the company. We have an open door policy and are always available to each other to offer technical support.
Argyle Professionals is a highly regarded firm that puts their clients first, striving to provide impeccable services to our clients whilst maintaining a close-knit relationship within our team.
With further expansion plans, we are in a strong growth space and looking for the appropriate talent to support that growth. We have a funky and fun working environment where hard work, job satisfaction and social/team culture go hand in hand.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients, coaching, managing and assisting junior staff members. The firm has a range of clients across a number of sectors and requires a motivated senior accountant to support and consult to those clients. You will have hands-on mentoring from the Manager and Director, but we’re looking for someone that will take initiative as well. Your role will encompass the following:
· Managing a motivated junior team, team workflow as well as be able to prioritise, delegate and review work for that team
· Managing a portfolio of clients
· You will help create and manage a training and development program for the junior team members in collaboration with the Director.
· Analysing client accounts for opportunities to improve clients’ financial position
· Preparing business analysis information
· Communicating directly with clients and attending client meetings
· Identifying ways to provide additional advice to clients
· Collaborating with other team members to solve problems with client work
· Participating in team projects to improve how we do our work
· Help plan and participate in bi-annual out of office team retreats
· Attending client events and networking events
To be considered for this role you will hold a relevant degree. You will have 5+ years' business services and tax experience within public practice - with SMSF. Excellent people skills and team collaboration are a must.
We’d also love to see someone who:
· is Bold and confident in suggesting their ideas or a new way of doing things
· is Passionate about making a difference in clients’ lives and businesses
· isn't set in archaic ways and is always willing to adopt a smarter or better way of doing things
· takes pride in their work and strives for the best outcome for clients and the practice
· Strong communication skills and high attention to detail
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated senior accountant to join a supportive and relaxed firm where you will be exposed to a range of clients with the support of a very motivated and determined team. The position is one of senior accountant and mentor with a genuine business services role! More than just tax compliance.
We strive to make your career progression a mutually beneficial experience. We offer you an attractive remuneration package with flexible hours and working arrangements. Achieve work/life balance with a full time four day working week. Regular training and team meetings with future equity stake for the right candidate. Please note your hours are negotiable based on your needs.
Your genuine interest in business, your drive, enthusiasm, energy, team collaboration skills and work ethic will be recognised and rewarded at Argyle Professionals. Be part of an award winning, growing, progressive firm that encourages professional development.
How to apply
The position is available now, in the Moss Vale office.
How to apply:
Please forward your application, including a cover letter that addresses the essential criteria and CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can call Suzie on 02 4869 1798 for a confidential chat. We can meet you at a time that suits you best.
All communication will be strictly confidential.